The men and women of the University of Central Arkansas Police Department are dedicated to providing a higher quality of life within our community. Our goal is to create a safe environment while enhancing relationships through collective and proactive efforts.
We seek to gain public trust through high standards of professionalism and ethics.
We strive to establish an atmosphere of mutual respect and dignity. Every effort will be made to provide specialized services with personal consideration for those we serve.
We will maintain professionalism by adhering to the following core values:
- Constantly striving to attain the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and dedication
- Being courteous, respectful, and approachable while serving and protecting our community in a fair and consistent manner
- Deterring crime and providing outstanding service to our community through teamwork and high visibility
- Increasing and expanding our personal and professional growth through continued education and involvement in our community
- Being compassionate and sensitive to the needs of others
- With pride, we will uphold the honor of our profession by being accountable to our department, our community, and ourselves.